Wow! If I had realized how special this award was, maybe I wouldn’t have put other important things to do before it! My sincere thanks go to Peri’s Spice Ladle for nominating me for this award (and for her patience in waiting for me to catch up!)
I realize I could take the easy road and nominate people I have nominated in the past. However, I prefer to search for new nominees not just for my benefit in learning what is out there, but for your benefit too. This way, we both get introduced to more blogs.
I had to re-read the rules to this award and I did a double-take at the “previous links” rule. Why, I have to examine my own blog! Now there’s a switch! I get to do some self promotion. Yeaaaaaa!!!
The rules are pretty loose and open to interpretation. They are the most unruly rules I’ve ever come across. This is a good thing and to my liking!
- Give thanks and acknowledgements to the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List 7 of your previous links in the following categories. Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Beautiful Piece, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, Most Pride Worthy.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award.
7 Things about myself:
1. I like 7-Up.
2.My favorite drink used to be 7 & 7.
3.Betty White jokes that she has the hots for Robert Redford. When she kicks the bucket, I want to be next in line for Bob. (Sorry Betty.) Then I’ll be in 7th heaven.
4. I’ve never seen the movies: 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, or The 7 Deadly Sins.
5. I’m not the 7th son (or 7th daughter for that matter).
6. I’ve never been to a 7-Eleven. (Or have I?)
7. I’ve yet to see any of the 7 Wonders of the World in person.
And the Awards go to:
Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your award.