Eunice of Living and Lovin has awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Thanks so much!
Here are the rules!
1. Add the image of the award to your blog post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Post seven interesting things about myself.
4. Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award and let them know about the nomination.
Seven interesting things about myself? I think I said all the interesting things about myself when I won my other awards. What about a compromise? I like music, who doesn’t? Here are seven songs that are in keeping with the theme “Beautiful” as in Beautiful Blogger Award.
1. Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) by John Lennon – a touching, beautiful tribute to his son, Sean.
2. You Are So Beautiful To Me by Joe Cocker – doesn’t need to be explained.
3. You’re Beautiful by James Blunt – a crush on a beauty from afar.
4. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera – giving positive affirmations to oneself.
5. Beautiful Day by U2 – don’t let a beautiful day get away from you.
6. Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich – remorseful dude is sorry and wants his girl back.
7. Everything is Beautiful by Ray Stevens – no exceptions for this guy, EVERYTHING is beautiful or, what life must be like on drugs.
And the nominees are:
Congratulations on your award! If you see your name here before I contact you, feel free to follow the directions and claim your award.