I was delighted and surprised to receive a nomination for a Very Inspiring Blog Award from P.C. Zick. I enjoy reading her blog as we have similar interests.
Here are the requirements for this award:
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) State 7 things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5) Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself
1. I used to take flying lessons. I have 27 1/2 flight hours logged in a Cessna.
2. I have a strong belief in the healing powers of exercise.
3. The more butter I slather on bread, the better it tastes.
4. I was in the color guard in junior high school.
5. Housework is for the birds.
6. I like to sing.
7. I’m a good listener.
My nominations for the Very Inspiring Blog Award –This is going to be a challenge because I’m still new here but I have come across some very worthy blogs. I like some of them for their writing style or their photographs. I like some because their interests are very different from mine and I want to learn more from them. I like some because we have a lot in common and I can relate, and I like some because I admire their creativity. There is one who is an employer and writes an employee blog. It’s very notable. He may not accept my nomination but you win some, you lose some. Nothing ventured, nothing gained I always say.
So many blogs, so little time!
If you see your blog here, don’t wait for me to contact you. You can get started displaying the award logo on your blog and following the directions posted in this post. Just leave me a comment so I know that you’ve already started so I don’t have to contact you and we end up doing double duty. Enjoy your award!