Every once in a while when you grow up living on a ranch...you will own a special dog, a once in a lifetime dog, a dog filled with heart and love for you...and your heart fills with love for them and they become your forever friend...the best dog you have ever had. When we lost Kiah December 30, 2012, we lost one of the best...she truly was our heart, our girl, our silly Ki Yippee Yi and we loved her so much.
Featured Healthful Posts
Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with Pumpkin Soup!
A Visiting Spider for Halloween!
Italian Focaccia bread meets up with Middle Eastern Za’atar spice blend for a delicious no-knead bread
I’m Always Chasing Rainbows (Exercise Goals) and Catching Them!
Reblogged from GymLion: The benefits of physical activity were first scientifically noted in 1953 by Dr. Jerry Morris. Dr. Morris discovered that men of similar social status had different rates of cardiovascular disease based on how much physical activity their occupation required (Morris & Glasg 1953). Since then, studies have documented many more health benefits […]
- @GoodBlogPosts46 @deejayedee @saltgypsy Thankyou for selecting my Blog post for The America Daily. I hope your readers enjoy it! 3 weeks ago
- @GoodBlogPosts46 @deejayedee @marcyrousseau @saltgypsy 3 weeks ago
- New Food Friday - Native American Pumpkin, Corn, & Bean Soup wp.me/p2w6T3-ZF 3 weeks ago
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider....is not so Itsy Bitsy! wp.me/p2w6T3-Za 1 month ago
- New Food Friday - Za'atar Focaccia Bread wp.me/p2w6T3-XL 1 month ago