This post is prompted by my nomination for the 7 x 7 Link Award. The rules state that I must list my 7 Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Beautiful Piece, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, and Most Pride Worthy posts from my blog. Here goes:
1. Most Helpful -What Motivates People to Exercise?
2. Most Popular – As far as I can figure, the most popular post is my About post.
3. Most Beautiful Piece – Belated Father’s DayWishes to All Fathers
4. Most Controversial – apparently I haven’t written a post in that category yet!
5. Most Surprisingly Successful -Good Health and Good Gardening Go Together
6. Most Underrated – The Rebuilding of Ground Zero
7. Most Pride Worthy – Exercise: The Doorway to Injuries?
My nominees will be posted shortly. So what do you think? Did I nail them or do you disagree with my pickings?