I have been honored with the One Lovely Blog Award by http://www.playfulmeanderings.wordpress.com
She is an avid reader and her goal is to read 75 books in one year. Thank you for nominating me!
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 15 nominees (or as many as you like).
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
7. Things about me:
- I like Greek music
- I have two sisters
- My shoes are size 11
- I can make soft, salted pretzels
- My voice coach was pursued by Placido Domingo
- I dated a Navy Seal
- I ate a brain sandwich at the county fair (It was good!)
I accept this award. Here are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award:
It took me a while but I finally got around to it! Congratulations to the winners!